June 9, 2010 § 1 Comment
This cake is delicious, moist and the contrast between flavours is just amazing. It’s simple, too (like I cook any other way, haha!)
Firstly preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
Into a bowl combine:
- 2 table spoons good olive oil
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1 cup of raw sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 table spoons raw cacao
- 2 eggs
- Stir until thoroughly mixed through. Pour into small-medium round cake pan which you have greased.
- Now place 1/2 cup raspberries (frozen or fresh) into the cake tin on top of the chocolate batter and place into the oven.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, depending on your oven. You’ll know it’s done when the cake springs back when touched.
Let it cool and eat some right away, cos it’s that delicious. Or wait, sprinkle it with some icing sugar and serve it with some creme fraiche. 🙂