November 2, 2010 § 1 Comment
These muffins make a great afternoon snack and they’re even fabbo for breakfast! My girls love them.
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
In a bowl combine:
- 2 small zucchinis, grated
- 2 shallots diced finely
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup polenta
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Large bunch of fresh parsley, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper to season
- Scoop mixture evenly with a soup spoon into a 12-hole muffin tray.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Makes 12.
These muffins freeze really well and are really handy for lunchboxes. 🙂