September 8, 2010 § Leave a comment
These can be prepared a day in advance before they are cooked. I serve mine with steamed broccolini, beans, carrots and cauliflower. They are delicious eaten cold the next day – my girls gobble these up!
In a bowl combine:
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons of Tamari
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
This is your marinade. Now you can pop 8 raw chicken drumsticks in a dish, pour this marinade over the top and cover the bowl. Store it in the fridge for a minimum 1 hour, maximum 24 hours.
- In a preheated oven of 200 degrees place the chicken drumsticks into an oven proof dish and pour over the sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes, and then after that time take the foil off and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.