March 25, 2010 § 2 Comments
Here’s an easy bean dip recipe, perfect for those 3 year olds who always ask for more food yet never fill up..
- 1 420g can of white beans – can be cannelini, butter beans
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tsbp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 2 shallots, end trimmed
- Pepper and sea salt to taste
- Rinse the beans under water to get rid of the brine.
- Place all ingredients into food processor and whizz it all up until smooth consistency.
- Add more EVOO if it gets “stuck”.
This is awesome served with raw veg sticks or even with crackers in place of hummus. Keeps in the fridge for up to 3 days in a sealed container.