January 13, 2011 § 2 Comments
Here’s a quick and simple recipe that I winged which turned out beautiful! It’s perfect for an afternoon tea.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
In a bowl, combine:
- 2 bananas (the riper the better), mashed with a fork
- 1/2 cup raw organic sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper and pour in the mixture, using a spatula to get it all out.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes or until firm when touched and slightly golden on top.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes by a window with a breeze and then turn it out onto a wire rack for a further 20, before serving.