July 21, 2010 § 1 Comment
This can be served with chicken skewers to dip in, crispy chicken pan-fried and poured on top of with a side of rice and steamed vegges.. or you can even serve it with freshly cooked prawns.
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 300ml coconut milk
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Tamari
- 1 onion, sliced thinly into crescents
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
How to make it
1. Add the oil to a med/high pan and cook the onion til it’s soft.
2. Turn the pan to medium and add the peanut butter and coconut milk. Keep stirring gently til the peanut butter has melted and liquidized and combined with the coconut milk.
3. Add the tamari, mix, add the sweet chilli sauce, mix. Keep stirring til it’s combined. If you want more of a kick to the spice level, add some ground chilli, too.
4. Turn off the heat and serve how you like it. That’s it, done!
This sauce is really versatile and yummy, but takes no time at all to make and is great for a standby meal. I hope you enjoy it. 🙂